Friday, April 22, 2011

Welcome to my Blog Everyone!

                                                          Hey there everybody,
My name is Josie, I am a Freshman in High School and I am creating this blog for my Journalism class at Mountain View High School. I am a cowgirl so don't mess with me :)  I love horses and spending time with my Mom and Dad....I have no siblings but many pets, including our dog Bella, two cats Tazz and Spirit, and a Guinea pig named Bugzie. My favorite song is: Two of a kind working on a full house, by Garth Brooks.... My favorite colors are turquoise and brown.... my best friends are Devann, Morgan, and Kymber.... I am in FFA and I might do softball next year..... My favorite foods are tacos from Rigoberto's and Mothers Chicken from Chans chinese resturant:)Well that's about it hope you like my blogs that I post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment